Thursday, January 19, 2006

TWENTY FIFTH BIRTHDAY



Well, a birthday is one of the special day in everyone's life, and i really look forward to it. Its not that i do something special on that day, but still i get very much excited about it. And when its your twenty fifth birthday, it just adds to your excitement. As one of my friend suggested that " Its my silver jubilee of Life".. Well i liked that.
So since 25th birthday has to be special, i started my day with a very great bang. I had a nice fall while getting into the local train. With a broken bag, sandal , swollen arms and a few bruises here and there, i guess it was a great way to start the day : ).
Since i had a meeting, there was no way i could have avoided going to the office, so had to go on..

A formal celebration in the office resulted in a cake being cut, received a card and 2 temptations as a gift..
The evening was good!!!My friends gave me a surprise by coming to my home, a sort of surprise party, arranged with the help of my brother.The more surprising part of the celebration was , my friends have come with all preparations to prepare a pizza at home. So there we were, preparing pizzas at a very great speed and it turned out to be simply great..................
The party ended with me cutting another cake , receiving gifts ( thts the best part on a birthday ), few photosessions and mom- made sevaiya kheer. Well, i guess, a nice way to end a 25th birthday

So , as i grow one more year older, i jus added one more special day to my memories.. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Pillai said...

happy belated Bday Deepa..thanx for your comment for my article...do mail me mmpillai_2000@yahoo.com

manoj pillai

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home