Thursday, December 15, 2005

Why SUICIDE??

As per the reports, he was the brightest ever computer wizard in the IIT. He was so intelligent and smart that the students and teachers are still shocked to hear that he committed suicide

Of all the suicides, that happen there are only a few of the people whose condition are really pitiable, miserable and they have no one to take care of them. The remaining are the people who are actually blessed with some qualities, and they end up losing their life.
Take the case of the IIT students, last year a VJ has committed suicide after a failed relationship and the list goes on.
Why people end their life?? I have still not got an answer to this.

There is so much in life to explore, I don’t understand why someone would ever think of harming oneself.. Failing in one arena, or not getting what we actually wanted are too silly a reason to end life. I myself have gone through a lot of situations where I felt there’s no way out but never did such a thought crossed my mind. I was thinking of how to come out of these situations. People say that they are lonely and they are too stressed – that suicide is the only thing that they can think off. But I guess its all in the mind. We know ourselves the best-. It all depends on what’s our approach to life.

If just a small conversation can help change somebody’s thought of ending his/her life, then please my dear friends, do spare your time when someone tells you that he/she wants to speak to you. No matter how busy you are, if a 2 mins discussion can relieve someone of his/her pains, then why not. Maybe unknowingly we may end up doing some good. Nowadays, we hardly have time to help people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home